Exam Craziness & My Must-Get DVDs for the Summer

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

OK, so my exams are mostly done right now, I only have Spanish now on friday, and now I'm just trying to chillax a bit. I aced my written Acting portion, and got a B in my tech exam, and acting performance was... ok. But right now I'm watching Red vs. Blue (http://rvb.roosterteeth.com), which in case you don't know it'sthis awesome machinima series that uses the Halo video game for footage it's hilarious, and perfect for homebody day-off fun, since tomorrow is a university wide "study day". ☺
But it is the inspiration for my list of DVDs I need to get this summer (you know when I actually have a job so I can actually buy DVDs).

So here are the movies, most I've seen some I haven't but all of them are essential for my movie collection:



  1. Red vs. Blue Complete Series - If you don't know what this is you need to check it out. You can actually watch the episodes for free online either on their website or on their youtube channel. It's absolutely hilarious; it is a machinima thus it uses a video game as footage, and this one uses Halo. It's hard to describe but it is a must-see. And as soon as I get money, it's a must buy.
  2. Slumdog Millionaire - The most emotional experience I've had seeing a movie since Passion of the Christ, and I'm not even kidding (not that intense of course) but this movie is simply amazing. Shows that we all have a destiny that may lead us to something miraculous. ♥
  3. Quantum of Solace - I feel like such a bad James Bond fan, I still haven't seen Quantum of Solace, and I absolutely have to see and own it.
  4. Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog - I am so late to the bandwagon, but everyone says this is hilarious, so I must get plus I love Neil Patrick Harris in just about anything
  5. Heroes Season 3 - I know this season was not as good as season 2 and definately not as good as season 1, but I it still has some great moments (Cold Snap anyone?... The premeire episodes?) and I will follow Heroes to the end.
  6. Reservoir Dogs - Once again, such a bad fan, I claim that I love Quentin Tarantino but I HAVEN'T SEEN RESERVOIR DOGS!!! I know such a bad fan and I need to correct that immediately...
  7. Pulp Fiction - Awesome... Tarantino... Enough Said... ☺
And now for your Tales from the Tenth Letter - Moment of Zen:



Happy Summer! Happy Blogging!

- J

0 comments:

Post a Comment